Caffeinated Classrooms provide opportunities to build connections and creativity.
In 2020, the Caffeinated Classroom: Beyond the Zoom was hosted by chief communicator Jack Walden and chief collaborator Vanessa O’Hanlon.
Communicators from around the world explored a collection of topics including:
- Around the World via Zoom with:
- Hong Kong: Slavica Habjanovic, Communications Manager Asia, Hassell
- France: Michael Short, journalist, academic and communicator
- USA: Murray Nossel, Founder and Director, Narativ
- New Zealand: Anna Dean, Co-Director, Double Denim
- Communication lessons from the 2020 US presidential campaign with Emmy Award Winning Journalist, Sara James
- Unlocking the power of the Zoom studio with Australia’s Queen of Travel, Catriona Rowntree
- Caption and release: The state of social media in 2020 with Award-winning social media educator, Dr Karen Sutherland
- Communication challenge with Good on You Co-Founder, Sandra Capponi
The day also included C-word challenges.